Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Year...wiser...

They say life begins at 40. I heard that many times before and now in the new millenium someone just told me , 40 is the new 30 !

Yes I agree. I really don't feel 40 at all but I just feel 30 even more energized than I was back then.. I feel that there are so many things to explore in life and it will be a waste to dwell on unnecessary things such as worrying about getting another year older.

Life is a journey not a destination. My wish now is for god to allow me to continue my journey and live life to the fullest.

Through the years I must say that I've learned a lot from my weaknesses and mistakes and turned them into my strength. Experience taught me how to be stronger mentally and spiritualy. Like the saying goes, 'when the going gets tough, the tough gets tougher...' . I have grown emotionally with some sense of endurance.

Being a normal human being sometimes I admit that I do get upset over certain things such as not being able to produce the result you want or getting cold treatment from people for no concrete reason or being resentful over certain things ...but then again eventually I thought... life is too short. They say misery needs company ..so I decided not to entertain those thoughts because it can be very damaging for your well-being.

I just tell myself that, all the garbage in your life is the fertilizer of your growth .

I used to be a person who strives for perfection in everything . Some people like me and some people find it a turn-off. But thats me... but over time I have managed to adjust myself to different situations. I can't please everyone. I think it's better than being a hipocrete and live in a lie.

It doesnt matter who you are, what you are or at what stage in life you are in... just remember this - being happy does not mean that everything is perfect..it means that you have decided to look beyond imperfections.

All you have to do is take care of your health, your mind and your soul then you will be at peace.

Forget the feeling of hate.
Forget the feeling of hurt.
Live life in simplicity.
Forgive and move on.

Cheers to 40!

No comments: